Nov 16, 2008

Halloween!

Brad and I had a heck of a time finding costumes the day after halloween. We went to like 6 different places trying to find something creative. O well, I think we turned out all right.

We all voted for the best costume, Can won.

Sarah was a ballerina. It was funny, we had a few toddlers at the party, and one of them kept coming up to Sarah and looking up her skirt. I thought it was way cute:)


Okay, almost a month late I know, but since we just got our internet fixed, I wanted to post them anyway:) Savannah had a party at her house- we had lots of fun. Unfortunatly being the braniac that I am, I didn't start taking pictures till everybody had started leaving, and some had already taken off their costumes. Here's the very few pictures that I did take.

4 comments:

Carolyn and Mark said...

Ya, I am so glad you are back! I love your halloween pictures, I am glad to see that there are other adults who dress up too, its so much fun, I dont get why others dont do it. You can wear whatever you want and thats the only time of the year to do it.

Kristie V said...

It is never to late to post pics I am living truth of this!

Hey our blog is going private so I need your
Blog username e-mail if you would still like
To follow our blog. Please leave a comment
on your blog after this one or send it to me
@ billyjeang@yahoo.com. Thank friends :D

Brad and Liz said...

Hey Kristie, our blog username is lizzieh8604@gmail.com:)

Kristie V said...

Thanks Sister :D