Aug 6, 2008

4 years!


Today is Brad and I's anniversary. I wanted to tell everyone, but especially Brad how much I love him:) He's everything I have ever wanted and much more! The last 4 years have been amazing. It's fun to beable to grow together, and become better people because of eachother. I love waking up next to my best friend, and just having the chance to be his wife. Brad is honestly the hardest worker I have ever known. He has so many qualities that I admire, and that I love. Thanks honey for the last 4 years, here's looking forward to many, many more!

2 comments:

Angela Shaw said...

CONGRATS!!! That's awesome! Hope you are doing something special :)

Kristie V said...

CONGRATS on your anniversary. I am so sorry that when I talked to you
on Wednesday I did not wish you happy anniversary. (There was too much on my mind) SO I am sorry. I am so greatful to have you as a Sister in Law. You are the Best, I love you both.