Feb 21, 2009

Missouri

Okay, just a warning- there are a LOT of pictures in this post. It's not very often that all six of us go on vacation together, so I had to document everything! My Grandma died, so we all made the trip out to Missouri for the funeral. Sad circumstances, but I am gratful I had this time with my family. Bekka's husband and Brad were the only ones that didn't make it- they both had to work:( We had a great time though, especially considering we DROVE to Missouri. We had fun staying in different hotels, swimming, laughing, and just being together.

Me and my sisters!:)
This a special picture for me. This is where the luncheon was held after the funeral, but this is the chapel that my parents were married in


Taylor and Sam
Dave and Critt

My parents:)

Matt and Rachael

Dad and Roger
Dad and Scott












My Dad with his brothers











Mom and Dad, Scott and Dianne, and Roger and Judy













All of us at the funeral















Mom and Bekka














Danny and Bekka

















Taylor and Sammy
















Love this one! Critt looks crazy!!!


















Mom and Maddie




































Danny, Dave and Critt pretending to be asleep:)





















Rachael and Matt's kids













































Sam and Ben eating oranges!



















































Rachael and Meg


























Judy, Mom, and Sam


























Me and Bekka





























Leah and Sam





























Sam loves Aunt Bekka






























































Here's the whole group




































































Mom, Dad, Judy and Raymond, and Uncle Emory before we left their house



































1 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you got to spend some quality time with the fam! Your family is so cute. :)