Feb 18, 2009

Me and Leah's trip! :)

A few weeks ago my sister Leah and I went on a little trip. Kinda funny story, her husband was originaly going to go to Texas on a business trip, and they had invited me to go with them, but it got cancelled. We then decided to go to Vegas. We wanted to just get away and relax, eat out, and swim. We finally decided that we could save the gas money and just stay here in town. We had SO much fun!!! We stayed up late, slept in, ate out, went shopping, swam, and got massages. It was so much fun, and I'm so greatful for the time I got to spend with my big sis:) Love you Leah!!!






Us enjoying our diet cokes, we're both addicted:)



























Hanging out at the hotel being goofy




















1 comments:

Kristie V said...

FUN! Luv the pics of the coke addicts LOL.