Jan 19, 2009

The car show:)

This last weekend Brad and I went to the auto show. We've gone the last few years, so when Brad called and said he wanted to go, I was really excited. We had been there for about fifteen minites, and we looked up and saw Brad's cousin Mike and his wife Ashlie. We absolutely love those two and always have a lot of fun when we are together. After we left the car show, we went to Jamba Juice, then went back to our house and played games and just hung out. It was such a fun night!!!

I absolutely love Ashlie. I've never met anyone that is more like me then her. It's so funny- we have almost the exact same personality, we love the same tv shows and movies, we like the same foods,etc... We always just have a lot of fun together:)

This right here is my dream car! A lexus ISF, oh I want one:) In this exact color too






Mike and Ashlie

















Brad and Mike


























1 comments:

Carolyn and Mark said...

Thats funny you ran into them. I went to a car show here once and I didn't really like it but glad you both enjoy it.