Jan 8, 2009

New Years Eve!

Our traditional new years eve party was at our house this year! We had so much fun! We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. I'm SO glad we called ahead! Apparently we weren't the only ones that decided not to cook for new years eve. We couldn't even walk in the door!:) After dinner we went back to our house and just played games and hung out. It was awesome! We have all hung out basically since high school, so I think it's so cool how close we all still are! I don't know what I'd do without these guys!

Angie and Kailee:)

Sarah and Candice



Savannah and Andrew




Can you tell how much fun we all have together?





For those of you who don't know Andrew, here he is in a nutshsell:)























Angie and Becky!









Here's classic Can and Jacob:)










Here's Jordyn, she's adoreable!











Kailee had fun chasing Lexie around all night!












I love this picture:)













Angie and Jacob














Angie's little girl Kailee is so cute! We had fun watching her and Becky and Andrew's daughter all night:)
































2 comments:

Angela Shaw said...

Looks like you had a blast! So bummed we didnt't go down! :(

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! Can't believe you posted that "CHEEEZE" picture though. Not the best picture. lol. I did have a blast. I'm glad you blogged about it.