Jan 17, 2009

Bailee Renee is here!!!

She's here! Bailee is so precious, and we are so greatful for her already!!! Kristie went to the hospital around 7:30 Thursday night, and around midnight I joined everyone at the hospital. It was like a party in her room! I was greatful I had the opportunity to be there. Brad was really bummed cuz he had to work the next morning, but he was able to come Friday morning before Kristie had the baby and see her. Over all, it was such an amazing experience. I'm so greatful I was there to see that precious life come into this world. Mike and Kristie are going to be such amazing parents.






Mom waiting anxiously!!!



She's almost here!











She's here:) She was born at 12:36, and weighed 8 pounds, 5 ounces













On the way home from the hospital, Brad kept saying that he couldn't believe his baby sister had just had a baby. It was cute:)








They had just barely brought Kristie uo to her new room, from the delivery room









Here's Mike in the nursery with Bailee










Anika was so excited to see her sister for the first time:)











Here's the boys












This is shortly after they brought Bailee to Kristie for the first time:)













The day after she was born Brad went to the hospital to visit and get lots of pictures for me. I unfortunatly was home with the stomach flu:( I was so sad I wasn't able to go and see her.

































































Look how good Kristie looks for just having a baby the day before!


















This is one of my favorite pictures of her so far. She is so precious!






























































A few days after she was born, we went and visited at their house.


















































































































































































































































































Love this one
































I love this one, look how content they both are:)

































Me and the girls!


































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great pictures Lizzie! I love the one where Kristie and Bailee look content. Sooooo cute.

Carolyn and Mark said...

She is sooo cute. I can't believe how much hair she has, thats more than Cameron has ever had and he is 1 year older than her. I can't wait to see her and hold her.