Jan 5, 2009

Christmas

Okay, I know, I know I'm almost two weeks late on posting about Christmas, but I decided to do one anyway. I need to learn how to do one of the slide shows- so I apologize in advance for all the pictures. Christmas is hands down the craziest time of the year, but also my absolute favorite time. We start out at Grandma Harper's house Christmas Eve, spend a few hours there, and then go to my parents. Growing up my dad always had to work on Christmas Day, so "Santa" would come around midnight and we would open all our presants, then go back to bed and wake up and play with all our new things. Over the years, the tradition stuck. We have all grown up and gotten married, but we've kept things the same. It works out well, because then we can spend the whole day Christmas Day with Brad's family! We look forward every year to this time we get to spend with our families:)

Baby Sam- he was opening his first presant:)

My two oldest nephews in their new jerseys. Their Uncle Brad has made them HUGE football fans:)





















Every year my dad reads a letter that he wrote to us kids shortly after they had joined the church, when most of us weren't born yet. My mom put a book together of pictures, and christmas songs. It's one of my favorite traditions:)







Here's all the pictures I took when Brad's family came over on Christmas Day- well, not all, but most:)























































































0 comments: