Mar 5, 2009

RASCAL FLATTS!!!

Let me just start this off by saying I have the best friends!!! Last week Savannah called me and asked if I was still planning on hanging out that night. My reply was "Of course!" She said "Oh good, cuz I have a surprise. I want to take you to the Rascal Flatts concert!" I was SO EXCITED! I love them, and had never been to one of their concerts. She treated me to dinner, and then we went to the concert. We had a blast, and let me tell you Rascall Flatts are so awesome! They sound even better live! I don't know what I do to deserve such awesome friends:) Thanks again Savannah!!!





















4 comments:

Daniel and Candice said...

I am so jealous!!! I love them!

Angela Shaw said...

FUN!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had such a great time! I couldn't imagine going to see them without you. We should totally do this again next year!! Thank you for being such a great friend to me Lizzie!! Love ya!

Kelsie said...

I love Rascal Flatts thats cool you went.