Jul 13, 2009

We got a house!!!!!! :)

YEA!!!!! We found a house! It's in the exact area that we wanted to be in. There is a group of houses called the Orchards. All the streets are named after fruits. It's a group of houses that have a lot of LDS people in there, so I'm excited about that. Ever since we decided to move, I was hoping that we would luck out and find one in the Orchards. When we looked at houses over Memorial Day we didn't find anything in our price range, so I kinda had given up hope. I was so excited when Brad called me with a bunch of listings. I called and got Brad an appointment to go see one of the houses. He instantly fell in love with it, and so he turned in an application. We found out today that we got it! I'm so greatful that we were patient, and didn't just jump at the first house that came our way. We move this weekend, so the first time I see it will be when we're moving our stuff in:) I will post a bunch of pictures as soon as we get settled!

4 comments:

Kristie V said...

Yay GOOD for You guys!!!!!!!

Kristie V said...

I cant wait to see PICS of it!!!!!

love you TWO

Carolyn and Mark said...

Ya, I am so happy for you two and welcome to Vegas Baby! I think you might be in my brother-in-law and sister-in-laws ward. They live really close to where you are moving to. We will have to come and see your house. Did Brad send you pictures? I am sure you miss him. I am so glad all the stress is over with now the joys of moving!

Anonymous said...

I'm way sad that you guys have gone but no worries. Can and I are already trying to plan a time to come visit. I can't wait to see your new home!!! Miss you guys! :)