Oct 7, 2009

Better late than never....

Ok, like the heading says BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!!!! :) I have been awful about blogging, but now that we're settled I will be much better! This picture is of our new house in Vegas! We love it here so far and LOVE the house. I will try this week to get the house all clean so I can post some pictures:) The rest of these pictures are of the day we moved:( It was super hard to say goodbye to our families and to the house. It's hard to shut that chapter in our lives, but we're excited for the new chapter that living here in Vegas is bound to bring. We miss our families like CRAZY but are greatful for the knowledge that we're where we are supposed to be at this time:)














































2 comments:

Kristie V said...

LIZ seriously it is never too LATE- we love seeing your pics and your life still, I always have so much to blog and I am always so behind but just keep the pictures coming because we love em!!!!

Anonymous said...

Your house looks adorable!! I can't wait to get down there and see it for myself! Very cute blog. I am sad that you are gone but ya gotta do what you gotta do! So happy for you and Brad! Miss you tons though!!!!